We hope your new year is off to a great start! 💥
Have you taken the time to review the structure of your business and find some new, more efficient ways of working this year?
2021 is to be the year of self-care and taking time to find the balance in our personal and work life. This is where hiring a virtual assistant can help! Our main goal is to help ease the load from the mundane day to day tasks that take up a significant amount of time, time which should be spent focusing on what you do best. Whether its sales, delivery or business development, your area of expertise is what you should be concentrated on and by delegating the time consuming tasks to a virtual assistant you will quickly see the benefits.
TWENTY benefits and reasons to hire a Virtual Assistant in 2021
- Time: Time is precious and needs to be used efficiently when you are running any type of business. Being overwhelmed with menial admin tasks can cost you time, and time = money.
- Reduce costs: Whether it be training, office equipment or desk space costs, hiring a VA will reduce your business outgoings. We work remotely which means there is no need for the increased overhead of business premises.
- No need to recruit: Reduce the stress of hiring admin staff. We work on flexible hourly contracts where there is no obligation or expectation of long term commitment.
- Environmentally sustainable: With all that is going on in the world, making the smallest of changes can be of benefit to the environment. Whether it be the contribution of reducing Co2 emissions as there is no travelling to and from the office for a VA, or the reduction in paper use as there is no printed correspondence, every little helps towards a more sustainable future.
- Be more organised: a VA can manage your diary, ensuring your time is maximised, travel is booked and expenses are submitted on time.
- Client care: We can be available when you are not, responding to customers/ clients when you are offline or trying to focus on a project.
- Social media management: In 2021 social media will continue to grow, it is therefore imperative for small businesses to have a presence online. It can however be very time consuming creating consistent engaging content. This is where we can help, we can create and manage your social media content, reaching your target market at the right time, on the right day with the right message.
- Website content: It might be time for a refresh of your website. Although we are not technical coders or web designers, we can help with website updates, image refreshes and content re-writes. All of which will help increase your SEO.
- Blogging: Writing blogs every month can quickly become a challenge when things are busy. Why not provide us with a topic and see how we can pull together something you will be proud to publish on your site.
- Research: Working on a project but require some stats or additional information? It’s not a problem for us to pull this together in line with your timeframe.
- Increase efficiency of current staff: If you have highly specialised employees doing routine jobs, it is a waste of their potential. It makes sense for them to generate more revenue in a position where they can work autonomously without the pressure of admin intensive tasks.
- Increase flexibility: Nothing is set in stone – we are a flexible team who can fit in with your business no matter what stage it is at. Meaning you can scale up the support service when times are busy and reduce the hours when you need to.
- No employee costs: There is no need to worry about sick pay, holiday pay, or tax contributions when hiring a VA, we take care of those expenses ourselves.
- Strengthen weak areas: Why not utilise the skill set of your VA, you can bridge any gaps in your organisation. We all have a variety of skills, expertise and training behind us so if there’s something you can’t do, why not ask us.
- Travel: Trying to source the most economical way of travelling can be tiresome. We can help find and book the best rates on domestic and international travel and accommodation and will even produce a nifty itinerary pack for you to take with you.
- Holiday cover: Whilst on the topic of travel, when hiring a VA, you don’t have to worry about being off on holiday. We can oversee the general enquires and administration for you while you relax and switch off.
- Proof reading: Sometimes two sets of eyes are better than one when it comes to large wordy documents. We are skilled in proof reading and can also assist with editing.
- Data entry: Are your business expenses building up? Timesheets for employees not matching up? We can help bring everything up to date and into order, freeing up time and relieving the burden of the financial year end.
- Data protection: We have a vested interest in the success of your business, so client confidentiality is paramount. We will treat your business as our own. We follow all GDPR guidelines and can also help bring your business up to speed with the most recent policy.
- Accountability partner: Do you have a list of ideas and goals but no one to help hold you to account and make sure you achieve them? We can establish monthly sessions to check in on the stage you are at and help you achieve your objectives.
LJM VA has a demonstrated history of transforming the way small businesses manage their admin and processes. Check out our glowing client testimonials and see for yourself.
If you would like to discuss any of the above information or if you have a specific project you’d like to run by us, please get in touch and we would be happy to help.
Lauren McAlpine, Director and Virtual Assistant at LJM VA Services